Possession Claim Online: recover property

You can take court action to repossess a property if you’re owed money for rent or a mortgage, and the tenant or mortgage holder won’t pay.

Apply using your Government Gateway ID. If you don’t have one, register first using this service.

What you need to know

Start nowon the Possession Claim Online website

You will have to pay a £250 court fee, using a debit or credit card or Direct Debit.

You can only use this service if you’re owed money in rent or mortgage payments for a residential property.

Contact the Possession Claim Online help desk if you need help or advice.

Possession Claim Online help desk
Telephone: 0300 123 1057
Monday to Friday, 8:45am to 5pm
Find out about call charges


Author: MixoBiz

Share This Post On