Pay your tax bill by debit or credit card

Make a debit or credit card payment to HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC).

What you need to know

Start nowon the BillPay website

Before you start

You can use this service to pay bills for:

  • Self Assessment
  • employers’ PAYE and National Insurance
  • VAT
  • Corporation Tax
  • Stamp Duty Land Tax
  • miscellaneous payments (if your payment reference begins with ‘X’)

There’s a 1.4% fee if you pay by credit card.


Author: MixoBiz

Share This Post On