Music licence for theatrical productions


To use sound recordings for on-stage or off-stage effects, you are likely to need a licence from Phonographic Performance Limited (PPL). A licence from PRS for Music may also be required.

You may also need a PRS for Music licence – but not a PPL licence – if you are playing live music during a performance.


Author: MixoBiz

Share This Post On