House to house charitable collections licence (Northern Ireland)


To promote or make charitable house to house collections in Northern Ireland, you require a licence from the Police Service of Northern Ireland (PSNI).

Apply to the PSNI station in the area in which the collection is to be made.

Limited exceptions apply when a licence will not be required.



Author: MixoBiz

Share This Post On