Get information about a company
You can get some details about a company for free, including:
- its registered office address
- previous company names
- directors’ details
- if it’s been dissolved
- when its accounts were filed or due
- a history of its filed documents
Start nowon the Companies House service
Before you start
There’s a £1 charge for other filed documents, eg company accounts, annual returns and reports. You’ll need to register to order these.
You can pay by credit/debit card or PayPal.
Track company information
You can monitor any company, including your own, to find out when it files new information – there’s no fee.
- Create an account on the Companies House WebCHeck service.
- Use the WebCHeck Service to search for the company you want to track.
Subscribe for access to more information
You can join a subscription service to get access to:
- all historical company records
- document packages – these cost £4 each and include multiple documents
- detailed mortgage information
- online certified copies
You can also search by director’s name.