Electronic licence to report pig movements

Apply online with the British Pig Executive (BPEX) for an electronic licence for pig movements (eAML2).

What you need to know

Start nowon the eaML2 website

The eAML2 combines the original paper form AML2 and the Food Chain Information forms.

Copies of the AML2 are automatically uploaded to Trading Standards so you no longer need to post them.

You will need:

  • your membership number if you’re in an assurance scheme
  • the herdmark, holding number and site postcode if you’re not in an assurance scheme

If you’re in Scotland you should register with the ScotEID national pig movement database instead.

Cross compliance

These standards are part of cross compliance. You must meet them to get your farming subsidy under the Single Payment Scheme.


Author: MixoBiz

Share This Post On