Application to register a milk production holding (England and Wales)


You must register your holding with the Food Standards Authority (FSA) if it is used for milk production.

How to apply

Apply online or download the application form from the FSAwebsite.

You should give details of the holding, type and time of milk production and the food business operator (FBO), including details of incorporation and any company directors.

Send your application to the FSA approvals team.

FSA approvals
Telephone: 01904 232060
Fax: 01904 455420
Find out about call charges

Food Standards Agency (approvals team)
Kings Pool
Peasholme Green

The approvals team can give advice on completing the form.

Who should apply

You must apply if you have a milk production holding in England or Wales.

The process is different if your holding is in:


You must complete a new form if the name, address or any other details of your business change.


Author: MixoBiz

Share This Post On